Complaints & investigations
The Inspectorate has power to receive and investigate certain complaints made to it about –
- the Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission (IBAC) or IBAC personnel
- Victorian Ombudsman officers
- the Chief Examiner or Examiners
- Victorian Auditor-General’s Office (VAGO) officers
The Inspectorate itself also has power to initiate and investigate certain activities of the above persons and bodies, including the use by them of coercive powers and their compliance with record-keeping requirements.
These link(s) will open in a new browser window.
- Online Complaints Form
- Complaints form (PDF, 790KB)
- Complaint notes (PDF, 1489KB)
- Fact sheet – Making a complaint to the Victorian Inspectorate (PDF, 466KB)
|Author:||Office of the Victorian Inspectorate|
|Publisher:||Office of the Victorian Inspectorate|
|Date of Publication:||2017|
|Copyright:||State of Victoria, 2017.|